1. Create a "main folder" and name it with the catalogue number of your record. Even if you are an independent producer and don't have an existing catalogue, it is important that you give an unique alpha-numeric identifier to your product, because this will help us to identify it more easily, even in the future, for any further purpose.
2. Create two sub-folders, named "(cat.no) Master" and "(cat.no) Artwork". Copy your masters and the artwork into their respective folders. Master can have one file per side, or one file per track. In the first case, a PQSheet must be included. In the second case, each filename has to start with the side, followed by the number of the track. Example: A01, A02 etc.
Please do not name the files "A1, A2" but rather "A01, A02, A10, A11...".
We accept all types of audio formats in any samplerate and bit depth.
3. Copyright - into the "Main folder", we expect to find:
- (only Italian customers) a .pdf scan of the "Scheda Lavoro" released by SIAE;
- (only Foreign customers) a .pdf scan of the filled and signed "Copyright Declaration Form" (available into the "Download" section).
4. Once finished, pack the main folder to a .zip or .rar file, go to http://phonopress.wetransfer.com and upload it.
There is no need to send a confirmation email from your side, because we will be notified automatically.