Terms of Sales
The sale of products and services by Phono Press International Srl (hereinafter named "Company") to Buyer is regulated in accordance to these General Sales Conditions; every modification or exception to them must be have a mandatory written form and must have been pre-authorized by written by Company.
1) Transportation and delivery of goods. Goods, when property of Customer (see following paragraph), are always travelling at his own risk, even if the shipment is DAP (Delivered at place). Company will therefore not accept any claim- even from third parties - concerning a missing, partial or delayed delivery of goods. Furthermore, Company is not responsible for any damage occurred to records and/or to any cardboard part (including, but not limited to, sleeves and covers) during the transportation.
2) Payment forms / delayed payments. Goods are property of Company until they are not fully paid by customer. Only payments issued directly to the Company (without third parties involved) are recognized by Company. Unless explicitly stated by the Company by written, (e.g. in the in the Invoice), goods must be entirely paid before being shipped to Customer or collected by him.
3) Shall a payment exceed the due date (as resulting from invoices and/or from the accounting files of the Company), then Company will be entitled to charge Customer with legal interests, according to D.Lgs. n. 232 del 9 Ottobre 2002 of the Italian "Codice Civile", calculated from the day after the "dates due" displayed in the specific Invoice related to that payment.
4) Copyright. Each title submitted by Customer to Company must have a dated and signed "Copyright Declaration Form" enclosed. Company reserves the right to wait for this document and inspect it before starting to manufacture that specific title.
5) Withheld of records in case of disputes regarding Copyright. Company reserves the right to withhold some or all records manufactured for Customer - even if fully paid - in case of written notices received from SIAE, BIEM organisations or third parties concerning the content of those records and particularly the infringement of Copyright.
6) Property of metal masters. If, for any reason, the metal masters of a specific title have not been shipped to, or required by, Customer, then Company will be entitled to destroy them after 2 years and 1 day since the date of their manufacturing.
7) Production tolerance. Customer hereby agrees to receive an effective quantity of records which may vary from -10% to +10% with respect to the ordered quantity, and to be billed accordingly. This tolerance is applied only to the pressed records and not to the printed artwork.
8) Jurisdiscion. For all disputes arising from these General Sales Conditions, the binding jurisdiction is the Italian jurisdiction, Tribunale di Padova.