1. Go to Shop -> 7" and 12"
2. Choose the record format, colour, and quantity range among the various listed
3. Click "choose variant"
4. Select the attributes you want to add (e.g. printed innersleeves/covers, shrink-wrapping etc.)
5. Unit price will be updated accordingly
6. Enter the exact number of units you want to be manufactured (note: it has to be equal or higher than the lower limit of the q.ty range you have selected. E.g.: if you have selected 300x12", you may enter 350, but not 250)
7. Visually check the resume of the product's attributes and quantity, then click "Add to cart"
8. Choose between "Go to checkout" or "Continue shopping".
If you went to checkout, a resuming page will be shown, displaying the overall price of your ordered products, with/without tax (VAT).
9. You will then have to log in (if not logged in yet), review and confirm the order, and select the shipping and payment methods.
If your account is registered as a professional account (e.g. the "Country" field in your profile is "Germany (with VAT)") , then the system will add no VAT to the overall amount, otherwise 22% Italian VAT will be added.
10. We will be notified about your order and will inspect it. You will receive an orderconfirmation from us if everything is OK, otherwise we'll get in touch with you in order to arrange the necessary changes to be applied.
11. Please note that a deposit of the 50% of the overall amount is required in order to take the manufacturing in charge and schedule its date of production.